TOP NEWS

Hi this is my blog for Mr.Menard's assignments and also as my private blog of my life. Here you will find essays(of course), photos of my life and my drawings. Sponsored by STARK Industry

2013년 2월 22일 금요일

Introduction about me

Hello to everyone visiting my blog!!
I am really excited about living in perfect different place from my previous home and studying in new school with many intelligent students and amazig teachers like Mr. Menard!!XD Everything is so strange to me yet but I have no doubt that everyone will be able to get along soon..Including me!!
You might know my name but I will introduce me anyway. My Korean name is Sieun Lee, and my English name is Elisa so you can call me by both names. I am going to KMLA highschool and I'm now 15 years old(17 in Korea). I have big interest in Biology, but I don't really think that I am superior in that subject than other students. However since biology is almost the only subject that makes me feel excited, I think I will major the subject in university and I hope that I could study in USA. My dream? I once thought that I would love to be a doctor because of medical dramas..For instance Grey's Anatomy and few other Korean dramas, but since I started to have interest in biology, I am thinking of biologist. Still, I am open to many other possibilities.

I have few goals that I'd thought of for this year. My first goal is to improve my English skill. Since I chose to go to university abroad, English is so important to me. This year, I will try a lot to speak more in English and learn as much as I can from KMLA. Also I want to be confident and comfortable in using many diverse vocabulary. I am not that good at understanding and using complicated vocabularies and this year I want to be much better than last year in both writing and speaking with better vocabs. I will try to read as many books as possible to learn about different styles of writing and plots. My other goals are to maintain good GPA, making a lot of good friends and sunbaes(선배?) and so on.
New school, new semester, new friends, new shelter.. Everything is so new to me right now(I believe that all of other 18th wavers in KMLA will feel the same). I wish I could be adapt to this whole new circumstances and hopefully be able to make all of my smallest goals come true.

댓글 1개: