2013 Vision Trip - England
Right after midterm, and before the report card was sent home, about half of the 18th wavers went to the USA and the other half took a plane to Europe. I took a plane to England on May 8th, looking forward to 10 wonderful days I will spend in England, France, Germany, Switzerland and Italy.First day, we arrived late at night so didn't have any special 'tour' in England, but almost didn't slept..
ㄴthis didn't let us get back to bed!
We stayed for about two days in England. I personally was a little bit disappointed about the touring course... Visiting Oxford and UCL was a good experience and did made me think again about my future, but it did took too long time.. I was full of excitement when I heard that we were going to visit the 'Big Ben' and 'Trafalgar square' but was quite shocked when I found out that we are only going to see them INSIDE THE BUS for less than 30 seconds..!!!!!
But I enjoyed all the other schedules in UK. The weather was okay(unlike what I heard about England's weather..) but something sad did happened XD
In Wellington, my friend broke my camera. On the first day of vision trip!!!!!!!!!!!(actually second day if we count the day which we only played card games) She promised me to take many pictures for me with her camera for left 9 days but she left her own camera in KIST lab located in Germany on the 6th day. So most of my pictures'(taken after England) quality is very low cuz they are taken with my phone which literally sucks.
ㄴIts me in Oxford! The most impressive thing in Oxford was that every students must take a tutoring class with professors. One to three students are allocated to one professor, and this sometimes be a heavy burden for students because they should prepare a lot to successfully finish the class. Oh! I also visited a campus in Oxford which appeared in movie 'Harry Potter'
ㄴ This was the last picture in my dead camera. In front of Wellington's dormitory! My friend dropped my camera just after taking this picture..:(
ㄴThe symbol of London Tower Bridge across the Thames River! I've heard that night view of the Tower Bridge is more magnificent but I couldn't see it... It surely was beautiful in daytime too, but next time I will
surely come at night.
- I'm standing on the border line of time! Greenwich observatory with my friend who broke my camera :-). The weather was just so wonderful when we were playing there and I loved the ice cream there!
More pictures are uploaded in facebook so try to find me if you are interested
There were few more places I visited in England but these were sites where I remember the best. I also loved the musical 'Billy Eliot' too but I couldn't take any pictures there because my phone was out of battery :-(











0 개의 댓글: