TOP NEWS

Hi this is my blog for Mr.Menard's assignments and also as my private blog of my life. Here you will find essays(of course), photos of my life and my drawings. Sponsored by STARK Industry

2013년 7월 5일 금요일

Drawings of people I like

Yes. My final exam began yesterday, and today was the second day.
First day I had Math and Art, and today I had Spanish and Chinese characters, and I don't think I did a good job.. MENTAL ERUPTION!!
I had to study for the upcoming test on Monday but I couldn't concentrate well.. so I just decided to draw something. Anything.
Then I thought of Tim Burton's movie 'Alice in Wonderland' and Anne Hathaway who acted the role of White Queen came up in my mind. So I drew her!
Anne Hathaway.. doesn't look similarT.T
 After drawing Anne Hathaway, my roommate Cue Hyun asked me to draw Amanda Seyfried. I tried her too but it doesn't really look like her again :-(

The last drawing wasn't the actress. One of the 18th wavers in domestic field asked me to draw her, so I did. She is Seon-min Kim from class 2.




I guess I gave up my finals XD During the exam period, everything except studying is so interesting and fun :-(

0 개의 댓글: