TOP NEWS

Hi this is my blog for Mr.Menard's assignments and also as my private blog of my life. Here you will find essays(of course), photos of my life and my drawings. Sponsored by STARK Industry

2013년 7월 1일 월요일

Photos I revised

I tried to make the photos' size closest to 758x318(pixels) which is the most appropriate size for my blog's main slide show. The biggest change from the original photo must be the size, and the color(I changed it to make it seem more vivid). All of these pictures are taken in Europe, mostly France, when I  went to Vision Trip with my fellow students on May(You may read the previous posting about the Vision Trip if you want to know more). Revising all the pictures made me miss those days so much..T.T Since it is final exam period I can view all the pictures and hopefully I can go on a trip again during summer vacation!

(Click the photos to see in the right size)








0 개의 댓글: