The End and Beginning
Five months have past since I started this blog.Four months have past since the entrance ceremony and the welcoming party.
Three months have past since the first midterm in KMLA.
Two months have past since the Vision Trip
and now my first semester in this school, which didn't really seemed to end, is about to end up.
All students in the dormitory changed their room and roommates today. My place was room 805 again so I only had to change my desk and bed, but my roommates are all changed to new students. It was actually very weird that I am no longer living and chatting with Cue-hyun Kim and Yu-ji Kwon, but I think I will be able to like my new roommates as before too. Final exam ended too and scores are coming out. I think I didn't do well enough on this semester, but this semester's result will definitely be the foothold for next semester's better result. Looking back the first semester, I felt that every single moments gone by became a big experience and good memory which I will never be able to forget and I think I will miss this semester a lot.
However, many new things are coming upward.
Life with new roommates is beginning.
Classes of new subjects are beginning.
Summer vacation is beginning.
Exchange program to RI is beginning.
Being a TA in GLPS is beginning
and soon, the second semester of 2013 is beginning.
Sitting on my chair alone and thinking of the memories of past semester and anticipations toward the new semester feels very quite awkward. I think that maybe this will be the last posting on my blog, and this also feels very awkward too. Time fled too fast to enjoy it enough.
I hope that I can be an earnest and diligent student on next semester... better than the past one :-(
I will finish this melancholy posting with my picture in the entrance ceremony, March 1st. I really want to go back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









0 개의 댓글: