How many 'CREATURES' in room 805??
Unlike other rooms, more than 6 alive creatures(usually human) are living in 805, my room.
Even when we count out the 6-legged animals(horrible insects), there are more than 20 living things, when actually 6 human beings are allowed in one room.
How? Don't be surprised..
Six humans, one snail and 17 tadpoles are living altogether in our room since June 16th, 2013.
About two weeks ago, me and my roommates decided to take a walk around our dormitory and found an enormous puddle behind the Futsal field. The puddle seemed to be very dirty but when we looked in closer, we found out that the water was actually very clean but seemed to be dirty because of the countless tadpoles and other organisms. We brought 17 of them to our room and decided to raise them.
Two days before we caught the tadpoles, I was strolling in my school's vegetable garden and found a baby snail moving slowly on the smallest potato I've ever seen. I decided to raise it with all my roommates in 805, and named it 'Sieun Lee' because I found it. XDIt sometimes feel weird when I hear my roommates saying 'Hey, Sieun is pooping!'...
-This is the picture of Sieun Lee when I first found her in my school's garden

Few days ago, my roommates and I decided to send 14 of the tadpoles back to the nature because they seemed to get too much stress in a small bowl. Three tadpoles are still living in our room and they all have four legs now. I didn't took a picture of them having four legs but this is the picture of the tadpole when it started to grow its back leg.
Now I will end this posting with the picture of Sieun being a model of my roommate Cue hyun's art project










0 개의 댓글: